8.27.2011

"Show us your life-baby showers"

I'm joining Kelly from Kelly's Korner today in her "Show Us Your Life" series.  This week is about baby showers.   I have to say I'm one of those people who LOVE baby showers.  I love giving them and I love going to them.   If you love to see all of the different ideas, click on the link above.

For the last "baby shower" I gave, click on the Celebration link.  It was actually an adoption shower and so much fun.  I've also given my girls, a few nieces and friends baby showers before but it was all done in my pre-blogging days.  I think I'll have to put my new printer scanner to good use and document them.  Especially the ones for my girls.  These are the times I so wish blogging was invented before they were born so that I would have the chronological history of important (and everyday)  events that I will have for my younger grandkids.

Have a blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment