8.01.2011

Multitudes on Mondays

                                  


                                 Joining Ann Voskamp for her Multitude on Mondays.
                                                            Hope you'll join


                       Remembering to be greatful in all things


#255     for my visit with Kelly, Matt, Makenzie and Brody.
#256     being able to spend Makenzie's birthday with her (at Chuck E Cheese).




#257     for my relatively smooth airplane trip to Illinois and my very smooth trip back to Florida
                 ( I am so thankful because air travel is not my favorite and I seem to always have rough flights)
#258     David Platt's book, Radical, that I just finished for a second time.  
#259     for the time I have had with my grandkids at bedtime (baths, brushing teeth, reading
                them books, singing them songs, rocking them and rubbing or patting their backs.  
                                                             So much fun.

#260     making more time to talk to God.
#261     AIR CONDITIONING  (I may have mentioned this before as a gratitude but
                 I thing this summer deserves numerous mentions).
#262     the flowers I was blessed with from a blogging giveaway.




#263      Brody's new smile.


       
#264      Ryan's slow but steady recovery from pneumonia.
#265      my heart changing daily by God's grace.
#266      Mike's recent "guy's afternoon out".
#267      productive trip to JoAnn Fabrics to purchase items for my future fundraiser.
#268     date "afternoon" at the movies with my sweetie.
#269     making "a little" progress on my family picture reframing project.
#270     back to school supply deals.
#271     mango-strawberry frutistas
 
                        What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from A Holy Experience ... loved reading your list! Like your #258 (was recently blessed to hear David Platt speak - the message was so powerful!) ... and I share your love of grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for you visit to my blog! :) Have a very blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the book "Radical" sitting on my table and haven't opened it yet. Seeing you read it twice is great motivation to get reading. Love your list! Blessings ~ jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love #265 and #268... and that smile! beautiful! thank you so much for stopping by my place today. e.

    ReplyDelete