This year I've decided to be more specific so that I can hold myself accountable but with the blessed knowledge that I'm forgiven when I fall short. So here goes, my list of resolutions for 2012.
* Read the entire bible.
* Nuture my relationship with my husband.
* Become more involved at church.
* Eat healthier.
* Exercise more (Goals: Walk 6 hours a week and bike ride one hour a week.)
* Visit Ethiopia.
* Drink more water.
* Fund raise for a well somewhere in Africa.
* Get more sleep.
* Pray purposefully for my loved ones (family and friends).
* Pray everyday.
* Pray for those in need.
* Read 12 books.
The Pearl Event II - The Double Strand.
* Start a business with my husband.
* Begin to learn the piano.
* Make more time with my mom.
* Visit my Dad.
* Learn to sew.
* Use my resources (time and money) to bless others.
* Join a bible study.
* Be more organized.
* Begin to learn another language.
* Always be an encourager to others.
* Show my gratitude to others.
* Eat out less and plan menus.
* Give more gifts from the heart (homemade).
* Gift my kids and grandkids with more of my time rather than just gifts themselves.
* Learn to take better pictures with my camera on settings other that auto and ISO.
I've listed quite alot of resolutions and I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can go.
Have a blessed New Year everyone!