1.12.2012

Creatively Made

The very talented Jeanne Oliver is hosting her very first e-course, Creatively Made.
I was so excited to find out that I was gifted a "place" in this course by Paige of
Simple Thoughts.  Thanks again so much Paige. 

This couldn't have come at a more perfect time as I'm "retiring" from my job of the
last 20 years in a few months.  I've been pondering ideas of what I want to do.  What do I really want to do in this stage of my life?  I love taking pictures, making things, baking, planning and hosting parties.  Basically create.   Even when I was a child whenever I thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, besides being a mother, I always aspired to be or do things in the creative fields.  An actress or singer (I definitely don't have the talent for that), a journalist, a children's book author, write for a magazine, party or wedding planner or an artist.   I've always loved those gifts that were homemade with love the most and they've always been my favorite to give so I hoping through this course to find out what my true gifts are in creating.

Even though this is the first week, I am  loving it so much already.  I can't wait to get started on my first project.

I encourage anyone who has been looking for their special gift to take a look at her blog to find out more information about classes.

 Oh, and she also sells really beautiful creations of her own.  She is so talented.


                                                    UPDATE
*Jeanne has just extended registration until January 16th *  January 16th*

No comments:

Post a Comment