5.19.2016

Flower and Garden, one last time.


I thought I'd made my last trip to Epcot's 2016 Flower and Garden
Celebration on Cinco de Mayo but I had an opportunity to go
with one of my dear friends and her lovely daughter so I jumped at the chance.

It was hot and we got rained on at the very end but I won't complain.
Beautiful flowers, great friends and delicious food.

As soon as we arrived at Epcot we took the monorail over to Magic Kingdom
and walked around to explored for an hour or so.
It's my favorite park but not so much for Mike so anytime I get the
opportunity to go with others, I take it.

We jumped on the Little Mermaid ride (no line) to cool off.

After perusing the Dooney and Bourke/Vera Bradley shops
we headed back to Epcot via the monorail. 

I didn't take pictures but I tried the Rum Pineapple Dole Whip for the first time. 
It is absolutely amazing and it surely won't be my last.

I also got my usual Paris Strawberry Macaroon which everyone must try
if you're ever there for Flower and Garden.

Thanks Kathie for my Epcot food gift card for my birthday.
Perfect.


Snow is one of my all time favorite princesses.

Before we left, we headed into the America's so I could 
purchase a tervis cup for Mike.  He had just broken his water cup
so I thought he needed Mickey since he bought me Minnie on our last trip.




Well that wraps up my  2016 visits to Flower and Garden.
I'm already looking forward to next year.
Thanks Kathie and Jana.  I had a great time visiting the parks
with people who love Disney as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment