10.03.2012

Fall Football

One of the activities we get to enjoy in the fall is the high school football games.  Which I've pretty much done most of my life.  My brother was in the band and I was a majorette so all of our high school
years were spent at the "Friday Night Lights".   Then my younger sisters were also majorettes so I would go and see them.   One of my girls was in color guard and one did percussion so I was there for their high school years.  My first granddaughter is now a high school cheerleader and has actually been cheering since third grade in Pop Warner leagues so I've pretty much been going to the games, well forever.  I finally made it to my first game this season because of rain cancellations and far away games.  I'll be the first to admit, I'm not to big on actually watching the game.  Maybe it's because I've never had a football player to watch, but I try to watch, cheer on and encourage the best I can.  I got a few pictures of Taylor  (not my best and the lighting was really off) but I wanted to document it anyway.

                                                 So much fun to watch you sweet girl:





I wish I'd gotten the picture a second earlier, in mid air doing her 
back hand springs.  




                       


Her little brother and biggest fan.  He's constantly calling for her to look up at him.

"Sister!!!, Sister!!!, Sister!!!"
............................

and please disregard the mouth full of candy that I may or may not have 
bribed him with so he would  sit by me

Hoping you're fall is off to a great start!


No comments:

Post a Comment