Happy Birthday Dylan
you're a "big" 4 year old boy
playing laser guns with Poppy
Momma, Dad and Sister
Halloween and Christmas movies
going to football games
going on the boat with Daddy
you're not crazy about:
going to bed at night
cleaning up your toys
being told you can't do something
colors: for now it's purple and pink
(usually it's green)
movie: Toy Story movies
book: I Love You Stinky Face
On you Fourth Birthday you wanted a Dinosaur Party
dinosaur masks for the dinosaur egg hunt
dinosaurs were lurking throughout
birthday family shot
love the look on Caleb's face
the big 4
I'm thinking he's excited about his cake
don't you love how the other kids make the "blowing out the candles" face
They're off to the dinosaur egg hunt
time to open presents
love his four year old "smile for the camera"
after kicking soccer balls around for a while......
it was time for cake and ice-cream
and finally the pinata
this was one of the biggest and strongest pinatas I've ever seen
we even had these two (above and below) "professional" baseball players
taking mighty swings at it
next resorting to swords
then both swords and bats
finally after a little help from the Dads, out comes the candy and toys
I just love how my sweet nieces always make sure they help the little ones get their fair share
the party group (minus 6)
and as always, the silly face pose
I couldn't help but notice the sweet little girls on each end seem lost on the concept.
I think their wondering "what in the world are these kids doing".
That's the way the little ones in our family roll.
What a great job you did with the party Melissa.
Fun was had by all.
Remembering to be grateful in all things:
837. a beautiful fall day (in Florida) for Dylan's birthday party
838. little ones happy for the birthday boy
839. silly faces
840. the low humidity this week
841. people who can talk calmly about politics
842. no serious injuries in Ryan's accident yesterday (that totaled his car)
843. Makenzie's first soccer goal
844. little brothers who cheer for their big sisters
846. learning to forgive yourself, then move on with the lesson learned
847. a visit with my mom and sister with lots of laughs
848. gno tonight
849. my lovely friend who takes such good care of her Dad
850. being here to enjoy my precious grandchildren
Joining Ann's place for Multitudes on Mondays.