4.01.2012

Palm Sunday Weekend


So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, 
crying out, "Hosanna!  Blessed is he who comes in the
name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!"


   

     Well the first weekend of my "retirement" is winding down and you know what the best

                                                        thing about it was?

     I didn't  have to get everything done by this time on Sunday because I can actually do it tomorrow.

                               I've started putting up Easter decorations and making easter treats.

                              I got the cutest eggs when we were in Franklin, Tennessee recently

                                   in a shop I just love called The Shoppes on Main Street.



and a new Easter cross


The owner is so sweet and not only does she have her merchandise

lots of independent vendors have areas there also.

The next time you're in the area you'll have to stop by.

You won't be sorry.


Thankful for:

648.  flowers from a dear friend to celebrate my retirement

Thanks Debbie!!  Love them.

649.  left overs
650.  my hard working husband spending the weekend making our yard nice for Easter.
651.  Dylan having a sleep over and "sleeping" through the night.
652.  art time.


No comments:

Post a Comment