1. The best thing about facebook is all the well wishes you get on your birthday. Love that!
2. It's my birthday today. Church, lunch out, beautiful sunny, breezy weather and a lazy day.
3. Spending a few hours on the beach for the first time this year and documenting it on
instagram. Love instagram!
4. Having my whole family together for a simple Easter Brunch. I Love that!
5. I love reading childrens' books to my grandkids and nieces and nephews while they all
try to pile in my lap. I Love that!
6. After two weeks of being retired, I've found that I Love Being Retired!
7. I'm beginning a new on-line class tomorrow so I realize I need to buckle down and finish
the first on-line art class and do the lessons "I'm not so interested in" instead of just repeating
the ones I really like. I don't love that I've been procrastinating but I have loved the art class
and I can't wait to begin the new class teaching the business aspect of art.
8. I've visited my parents twice this weekend for a couple of hours each time. I made the time
to do it instead of "being too busy with life". I loved the two visits in one weekend!
9. My 15 year old granddaughter was telling several family members about a conversation her first
boyfriend and she were having at sports practice. She was hot, sweaty, her hair was a mess
and someone asked her if she was embarrassed to see him to see her like that. She said, without
missing a beat, "If he can't handle me at my worse, he doesn't deserve me at my best".
I Love that! Not only do I love that, I wish I was like her when I was 15.
10. My Illinois granddaughter took my face in her hands last weekend and told me, "I really
really miss you Nana. I loved that and I really really miss her too.