2.14.2012

Happy "Love" Day


today we celebrate love

love for our sweetheart

love for our babies (grandbabies)

love for our family

love for our friends

and the greatest love of all

            FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD
    THAT HE GAVE   
                                HIS ONLY                           
  BEGOTTEN
        SON
                                          THAT WHOSOEVER
                            BELIEVETH IN HIM
                  SHALL NOT PERISH
              BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE
                                                   (John 3:16)


This is my commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.        (John 15:12)



***********************************************************


I decided to take the day off to be with my sweetheart today

Breakfast together


exchanging our tokens of love


I made Mike the little tree picture.
The print on the tree is the lyrics to our song.
(idea from pinterest)
The book is for us to read together  in the evening.


His gift to me.  A beautiful bracelet and
two cards.  He couldn't decide so decided to get them both.  
Sweet!

We went to a movie (The Vow) and had a light lunch out.
Awesome movie, not so hot lunch but they were playing
Christmas music for Valentine's Day so you have to laugh.

Well, I'm on my way to make dinner.  We've had a great day.

Our love to everyone.

***************************************


We heart Valentine's Day at our house.



I got this really cute dish at Costco (on sale for 10.00)
You can use it as a candy dish, a silverware container or for flowers.  Love it.


The heart garland was super easy.  I bought several packages of pre-cut felt 
hearts from JoAnn Fabrics (on sale for $1.49 per package).  I hole punched very small 
holes and strung fishing line through.    I am really happy how it turned out.




I'm really gonna miss all the pink and red.
Until next year, happy heart day.


****************************************************************************

Two of my four favorite valentines




Hopefully I'll be adding two more pictures soon.   :-)





1 comment:

  1. Hello Deborah,

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    You will never regret taking the day off!

    I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time together.

    I haven't seen The Vow yet.

    I'm glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete