5.09.2011

Multitudes on Monday



                   Joining Ann Voskamp for her Multitude on Mondays. Hope you'll join.

                                 Remembering to be greatful in all things



May 6th
#120   help Dylan make a mother's day gift for his mommy.
#121   watching a Walton "episode" with my sweetie.
#122   going on a date night to the movies.
#123   the company finished rescreening pool area with falling.
 
May 7th
#124   having a visit with Melissa where we talked and laughed for a couple hours (uninterrupted).
#125   beautiful flowers from Mike for Mother's Day.
 
May 8th
#126   Mother's Day brunch with my extended family to celebrate my mom.
#127   a trip to downtown to the city park/farmer's market with a couple of my kids/grandkids/niece to walk around, watch the kids play and just be together.  It was so much fun and relaxing.  Wish all of my kids could of been there.
#128   a relaxing afternoon.
#129   a special mother's day card from my wonderful friend/sister-in-law, Gail .
 
May 9th
#130   for lessons learned.
#131   forgiveness for my occasional sharp tongue.
#132   our large extended family continually growing.

                                                 What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes forgiveness and also God's grace. Thank you for sharing your list this week!

    ReplyDelete