5.27.2011

Easy Homemade Peach Cobbler

I'm joining Kelly for the Show Us Your Life - Desserts

My all time favorite dessert (and homemade banana pudding came in at a VERY CLOSE second) is good old fashioned (Southern) Peach Cobbler.




                             This is not my picture.  I pulled it off line because I didn't actually make a peach cobbler today but it looks identical.


Ingredients:

1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
1 cup of self-rising flour
1 cup of milk
1 (15 ounce can of peaches)

Preheat oven to 350
In a 9 inch square pan, cream sugar and butter.
Mix in flour and milk until smooth.
Pour peaches over top.
Bake 25 minutes (or until golden in color).

EASY

You could with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream but we never do.  It's too yummy by itself.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! My husband loves cobbler's so I will be giving this a try :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete