4.21.2016

Thankful Thursdays (birthday edition)



I'm really grateful for all of my birthday cards, Facebook messages, gifts and outings
that I received this year.  I'm in a stage in my life where "to do gifts"
are my favorite.    This year I was gifted time with loved ones.

Epcot lunch date and dinner in town at my favorite place with Mike.
A movie and ice-cream date with a grandson.
A trip to the mall and lunch date with granddaughter.
A mani/pedi certificate from a daughter and grandkids.
A movie and lunch date with my girls.
A GNO dinner with my bests tonight.
Money from my parents.  I've got my eye on a purse or a pair of shoes.


My kids made celebrated me with a homemade dinner, beautiful decorations
and a lovely and delicious homemade cake.
(Thank you Randy, Melissa and Carrie)

One of my dearest friend's  Gail got me a foot massage and we
both can't wait to schedule it.  I've never had one before.

My bestie who is like my sister sent me the most perfect
birthday mug.  I just love it.

I will enjoy using this year after year.
Perfect for my favorite Starbucks in a bottle.
Thank you Janet.





my pretty decorations by Melissa


my delicious snicker doodle cake made by Carrie



my birthday date with Dylan

This movie is really awesome but not the Jungle Book of my childhood.
I wouldn't recommend it for very young children.  
A few scary parts.

I've already done a few of them and the rest will be scheduled in the next week or so.
I'm looking forward to all the fun things but mostly the time spent with them.

Gratitude List

6.  Time spent with family
7.  I have finally made the decision on Ryan's headstone after many months
of anguishing over every detail and then changing my mind over and over again.
8.  My recheck appt at oral surgeon with great results.
9.  My faithful husband who rubs my head every night, always.
10.  My great nieces and nephews call me on my birthday and singing me
the sweetest version of happy birthday.  All eight of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment