4.15.2016

SUYL Favorite online boutiques

Today I'm joining Kelly of Kelly's Korner for
Today is your favorite online boutiques

I don't have any for women's clothing so I'm looking forward to 
some recommendations in the link ups.

I do however have a few for children's clothing and jewelry.

My favorites for children's clothing are:

Kelly's Kids

One of my favorite products from Kelly's Kids us the 
 boys button up shirts.  I've purchased quite a few and they hold up so well and
come in a great range of colors.
Little boys in monogrammed shirts are the best.
If you can catch their sales, they have been known to go for as low as 9.99
You have to be alert.  They sell out at that price quickly.



Southern Tots

I just purchased these for my grandkids for next Spring at their
after Easter sale.




Smocked Auctions

I bought  both the boy and girl versions this past fall for Christmas
and I was really happy with the quality.  Remember, they begin
to list them for pre-sales in late summer/early fall.
I ordered them at that time and they arrived around the end of the first week in
December.  I personally prefer to have my grandkids Christmas pajamas to gift on
Thanksgiving so keep that in mind when ordering them.





My dream site is Chasing Fireflies

Chasing Fireflies is what little girls (and boys) dreams are made of.
They are quite pricey though.


My favorite jewelry boutiques are:

Victoria Lynn

I was first introduced to Victoria Lynn jewelry by the most lovely boutique
in Mobile Alabama named Marcienme.
They are sold in boutiques and online.


The pictures doesn't do justice to how pretty my earrings are.
My iPhone has an awful camera and I was too lazy to get out my real camera.
I'm one of those people who doesn't tolerate heavy earrings…. at all.
Even though it looks substantial, they really quite light weight and very well made.
It's an aquamarine color.  Love them.
The cost is very reasonable.

If your ever in west Mobile you won't be sorry if you take the time to find this hidden gem.


I'm also really liking the Kendra Scott jewelry but I've never
purchased any of their designs.  If you have, I'd love your opinion.

This is the earring I'm crushing on but not sure which color I like the best.



Also a very reasonable price.



Even though it doesn't quite fit in the children's clothing,  I do have young adults that I like
to shop for and for that I'm loving

Lauren James

Their dresses are oh so southern and I seen a t-shirt or two three that I'd love for myself.

Is this not the most darling dress.  I may know someone who might have to have
this in the future.


And this little gem may have to be mine.
Pearls are alway appropriate.




Thanks for stopping by.  I'm looking forward to your advise on  Women's Online Boutiques.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the kid options. I agree...Chasing Daisies does have some awesome things, but pricey.

    ReplyDelete