11.24.2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Another Thanksgiving come and gone.  I never really got around to posting about all of my many blessings and I didn't even take my camera out at  Thanksgiving dinner.  I was having such a good time that I never got around to it.  Something I'm now regretting......

                                                    just posting a few things to remember



Mike was able to nab me two sets of the Publix Pilgrims on Ebay

My blessing tree is very full.


For our anniversary Mike bought me the dough bowl/trencher I've been wanting.
It was a great surprise and I love it.
I made this runner this year for our Thanksgiving table.

The napkins are from Sasha of Lemonade Makin Mama.  They're beautiful.
I've ordered several things from her and the quality is the best.
She also happens to be one of my favorite bloggers so hope over and have a look.




The only visual proof of Thanksgiving and I have it because Taylor
took an Instagram of her and some of her cousins.
An now  that Thanksgiving is over, we wasted no time to bring on the Christmas season.
No Black Friday shopping for us.  It's all about the Christmas tree.






I did get a fun Friday in with Dylan.  We had a sleep over and watched our first 
Christmas movie of the season together.  Elf. 
We also squeezed in Charlie Brown Thanksgiving..... again.
I think it's so cute he has an Ernie like his Uncle Bubba did.



and just because I miss my sweetie and her brother so much I just had
to post a picture of her with her missing teeth.  She's actually lost
a couple  more since this picture (6 total) and she just
turned 5 at the end of July.  She's always been precocious.  

*******************************

November is the month we celebrate all of our blessings.

I thank God for loving me in spite of myself.
I thank Jesus for my salvation.
I thank God for my husband who puts up with me.
I thank God for my children that I love unconditionally.
I thank God for the blessing of the most special grandkids I could of ever imagined.
I thank God for my parents who loved us and were great role models.
I thank God for my brothers, sisters and their spouses.  I love my family.
I thank God for my nieces and nephews of both generations.
I thank God for my Aunts and Uncles and cousins.
I thank God for the best friends in the world.
I thank God for my neighbors.
I thank God for my health and the health of my family.

Even though there are material comforts that I'm grateful for,
the only thing that really matters is above.


Remember to be grateful for what you have and less about what you want
during this holiday season.

Jesus is the reason for the season.







No comments:

Post a Comment