3.14.2012

Wordless Wednesday (almost)

Brittany, Paige, Edie, Sibi, Sarah and Jane
Just returning from an amazing weekend in Nashville
attending The Pearl Event II, Double Strand.

These beautiful women, inside and out, blessed us with
their testimonies of what God has done in their lives.

I'm planning to post about it but right now I'm soaking it all in
so I can put into words my thoughts and emotions. 

Thank you ladies for loving us enough to show us God's
love for his "pearls".

Thankful for:

617.  my new friends.
618.  amazing worship music this weekend.
619.  a chance to visit our favorite town, Franklin.
620.  the people in Tennessee with their sweet southern hospitality.
621.  comforting words.
622.  my sweet brother and sister-in-law.
623.  Brittany, Paige, Edie, Sibi, Sarah and Jane.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you, Deborah.

    I can't wait to hear about your special time
    with the other women.

    ReplyDelete