3.07.2011

One Thousand Gifts

                          

                        Joining Ann Voskamp for her multitude on mondays
                                                   Hope you'll join

                  

               I just read "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp and it  is such an amazing book. 
                                 (I know, I must have been living under a rock).  

 It's inspired me to list my own one thousand gifts,
             all the ways God daily provides

I'm thankful for:

Monday, March 7th, 2011

 #1   windshield time with my sweetheart
 #2   clean sheets
 #3   my grandson telling me "lellow"  (I love you)
 #4   my mom's peach cobbler
 #5   my trip to Illinois to spend a week loving on
        baby granddaughter and baby grandson
        (and their parents)

No comments:

Post a Comment