3.13.2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

                                                            

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com//

FOR TODAY


Outside my window the sun is beginning to pop out to what looks like a beautiful day.   Sunny, 70 and cool in Florida is about as good as it gets here.

I am thinking about the people of Japan and the devastation in their country from the terrible earthquake.

I am thankful for a forgiving god, a husband who wants to spend time with me, having kids who call me all the time  and four terrific grandkids who love their Nana.

From the kitchen I think I'll bake a St. Patricks Day treat today.

I am wearing very comfortable gray pjs.

I am creating an Easter Center piece.  It involves two cylinder Vases, gum balls and flowers.  It's super cute and I saw it on a terrific blog here.

I am going to take a drive to the beach this afternoon with my sweetie, hopefully.

I am reading One Thousand Gifts, for a second time. (Awesome)

I am hoping my prayer will be answered about a family members health.

I am hearing my dog and husband (not in that particular order) slowing making the moves of waking up.

Around the house I'm hoping to purge.  My goal is 40 bags in the 40 days of lent.  To purge the clutter of my life so I'm better able to concentrate on my savior.

One of my favorite things is talking to my grandkids.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Purge, making a St. Patricks day treat for the kiddies in my life, cooking healthier for my family, having a GNO this week, spending time with my grandson on Friday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:

                                                       Grandson, Dylan



Go to Simple Women to read more entries.

1 comment:

  1. Deborah, thanks for your comment. For the bubblegum flower arrangement, I did use the large gumballs from Party City. I found vases at Michaels that were perfectly sized for filling with the large size gumballs.

    ReplyDelete