1.17.2013

Winter Mantle










when you live in Florida you pretty much have to dream of a "white winter"

after the christmas ornaments came down everything looked so bare 

and empty and even though  my word of the year is simplify 

 i just needed a little something

and i  felt the beginning of January might be pushing it on the valentine decor

so my solution was a little winter mantle

i already had everything except the wooden snowflake banner and a framed winter sayings list

i would of loved to make  a winter "to do list" but  that's not going to happen here







I already had the frame (from Hobby Lobby) so all it cost was a piece of scrapebook paper.

the wooden snow flakes were were 80% off at Michaels (after Christmas sale)

which made them about 50 cents a piece and I just sprayed painted them white

and strung them on fishing line

***************

I was so blessed to be the winner of a giveaway from Melissa of  "A Little Loveliness"

I will tell you that this is the best smelling homemade soap I ever seen

and it has the softest texture too it

I haven't decided if I'm gonna use it myself or save it for my best friend 

who's coming for a visit soon

that's gonna be a hard one

:-)


Thank you Melissa 

(One of my favorite blogs ever who puts on the most beautiful and fun parties)

and Thank you My Sister's Antiques

located in Loganville, Georgia

(770) 554-4900

for sponsoring the giveaway and making such a lovely product


No comments:

Post a Comment