1.08.2013

Great Starts


What a great start to the new year.  The Kind Hearts School classrooms are fully funded and the project has begun.  I want to thank all of my friends and family who contributed.

This will make a difference to the children for the rest of their lives.  


*********************

The post below is from Karen Wistrom, Sponsor Coordinator, giving us the details.



Dear Trees of Glory sponsor family -
I am thankful to be able to report that ALL of the funds to build new classrooms at Kind Hearts have been raised and the project is underway!! Blueprints are being finalized, a survey needs to be done and permits need to be obtained but the project is moving forward thanks to YOU!
In addition - as January got underway, donations continued to come in to the tune of $11,000. Our budget to fully furnish and equip the new classrooms (and replace the old rickety, broken desks and chairs in the current building) was $10,500. Miraculous!! More than enough to fully furnish both buildings!!
Your supoort and commitment to these kids is so appreciated and has changed everything for the kids already attending!! With the completion of the new classrooms, we will be able to enroll more orphaned and destitute children and change more lives for the long term!
THANK YOU for your commitment to make a difference for kids in Ethiopia!  As the project gets underway, I will update my blog with photos along the way!
Warm Regards - Karen Wistrom
Sponsor Coordinator, Kind Hearts & Trees of Glory, Ethiopia
PS - We enrolled 40 new kids at TOG in October and there are still about 20 kids waiting to be matched with a sponsor family. If you know of someone who may be interested in sponsorship, please spread the word and have them contact me at kjwistrom@yahoo.com.

************************



I would love for any of my friends out there to consider possibly sponsoring a child at
Kind Hearts or Trees of Glory.  There are 20 children in need of a sponsor currently at
Trees of Glory.    It not only made a difference in my sponsor child's life but it has had an
enormous difference in my life.  Life changer for sure.


So I'll leave you now with our precious Muri.
Does that child not have the sweetest smile ever.

(My niece, Jessica was able to visit and give her our care packages when she was
in Ethiopia getting her baby boy, Eli)


No comments:

Post a Comment