1.18.2013

Favorite Pick

This favorite find came about by accident.  One of my Christmas gifts from my husband was a beautiful
heart necklace from Brighton.  The problem is he'd already gotten me "very similar" necklaces before.
                                                                               Opps!

Even though I was thankful for it, I asked if he minded if I just took it back because, well as I stated before, I already had so many of them.  I didn't want anything in exchange.  I told him just to put the
money back on the card.  I didn't want or need anything and he was just fine with that.  :-)

We decided to walk around the mall for a little while (first mistake) and ended up in Anthropologie.

My husband actually saw it first and found me in the store (second mistake).  I feel instantly in love.
We both did actually.   I have a mirror hanging over my piano that I've never really been fond of.
It was my husband's before I even met him but it was a nice mirror and I never really saw a reason to change it.  Well, now I had a reason.  So today's favorite find is:




Mike, stop reading this post now.

My only problem is the frames that have my kid's senior pictures on each side don't exactly 
match so I'll be trying to decide on exactly what to do about that in the future.


If anyone has any ideas, let me know.


Everyone have a blessed weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment