1.12.2013

Fun Friday and Favorite Picks


First Fun Friday sleep-over with Dylan for the year.  Poppy got
the boys (Dylan and Brody) some "knights in shining armor" to play with
at our house.  Let me tell you, this was one happy little guy
who spent many hours playing. 


Another fun friday event was Makenzie's performance at their local high school
basketball half-time.  This is one of Kelly's gymnastic teams from her Performing Arts Center.  
I'm sad I wasn't able to fly into Illinois to be there but through the magic of you-tube and facebook
I got to see their cute performance.  Here's a picture of the team.

Are they not the cutest.




*************************

I'm going to start a Favorite Finds post on Fridays also.  It might
be a product, a store special, an etsy shop or even a blog that I think you might enjoy.
I've been introduced to some of my "favorite" things just this way.  I hope
over the year you will find something you like.


For my first pick, Philosophy Peppermint Bark 3 in 1
It's one of my all time favorites and my husband usually gets it for me at 
Christmas time.   I love all their products but this is my favorite.






Reasons Why I Love It:

 the beautiful red color
smells like my favorite candy, peppermint bark
it's a shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath
like all philosophy products, it makes my skin feel so soft
their packing is amazing with a vintage children theme to it which happens to be a 
favorite of mine



click on the link above for a great deal if you'd like to give it a try
it's in the 24 ounce bottle and will last quite a long time


Here's hoping your Friday was Fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment