11.17.2011

What's in a name?

I've have several people ask me what my blog name means.  One of the most frequently asked is "While your waiting for what?".  I've never addressed it before because I really didn't know how to put into words how I felt about making the most of my life  until the time I'm called home.  I wanted to document the moments and thoughts that mean so much to me now.  I only wish I had this opportunity when I was much younger.  All those thoughts and moments forgotten.  I want to be purposeful in the way I live life now.  I want to have a servants heart to do what is in God's heart.   I recently got a comment from Yvonne from that beautiful Stone Gable blog.   She simply stated, "Your blog title reminds me to keep running the race before me looking forward to the prize.  And what a prize it will be."   I can't describe it any better than that.  Thanks Yvonne.

For those of you who don't know (and I can hardly imagine that) Yvonne has a blog
called Stone Gable.  It's all about Tablescapes, Home Decor, Recipes and Inspiration.
It is by far my favorite.

                  And just because it's hard to make a post without a picture.


Missing my Illinois grandbabies


No comments:

Post a Comment