9.19.2011

Things are changing around our house.

Autumn is finally here.  I know it's not officially here and that even when September 23rd rolls around
 it's not likely the weather in Florida will even be much cooler than it is now but as far as I'm concerned, Autumn begins the day after Labor Day.   It's my favorite time of the year.  I love the cooler weather,
the colors and smells and the beginning of a non-stop celebration that runs through New Years.    Football games (and by football games I mean watching Taylor cheer), family birthdays, Halloween,
our Anniversary, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.  What's not to love.  So it's time for the change to take shape at our house.

          Time to take down the patriotic decorations that I keep up from Memorial Day till Labor Day.





Blog Alert:   I may or may not have an obsession with
 pumpkins and the color orange.



















Happy Autumn to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment