7.12.2011

Multitudes on Mondays

                                    

                              Joining Ann Voskamp for her Multitude on Mondays.  Hope you'll join

                      Remembering to be greatful in all things


#226      the knowledge that injustices on earth will be resolved in heaven
#227      an unexpected house guest
#228      daily afternoon rains (I know the ground desperately needs it)
#229      fundraisers
#230      an afternoon of fellowship with people I work with
#231      peace about the decision I made about my future
#232      homemade blackberry pie
#233      Makenzie's first "gymnastics meet"



#234      kids in summer swim lessons :)
#235      working on plans for our road trip
#235      text messaging
#236      my children taking their children on summer vacations
#237      medical findings caught early
#238      Baasan doing well in recovery from surgery

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. You are much further than I am on the Multitudes... :) Fun to be connected with others who are also counting their blessings.

    ReplyDelete