7.17.2011

A First on Fun Friday

               It's been a few weeks since Dylan was over for a Friday.  We had such a good time.

          We went to his first ever movie theater movie, Winne the Pooh.  It was really cute and
                      only lasted 1 hour and 10 minutes (including previews) which worked out
                                                     perfectly since he's 2.


He loves Winnie the Pooh, especially Tigger.  More people than I could count came up to me 
and told me he looked like Christopher Robin.   Dylan doesn't think so and was
quick to disagree.  ha

We wanted to go swimming when we got home but a pretty big thunder storm came through
so we decided swimming in the tub was a better choice (when the thunder stopped of course)




Dylan's favorite book, I Love You Stinky Face.  I have to read it to him several times a visit. 
 By now he knows what happens 
on every page and he does a pretty good job "reading" the story himself.
I just love his morning hair.



We got in our swim the next morning before he went home.
Hope the neighbors didn't mind our "not so quiet" 7:30 am swim.
Just a month ago he didn't like getting his face wet in the pool.
Now he jumps in face first.




Thanks for the sleep-over with Nana and Poppy little buddy.
We had so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    Congratulations on winning the From You Flowers giveaway! I hope you will enjoy the bouquet. If you will e-mail me your contact information, I will pass that along to From You Flowers. Thanks for visiting A Little Loveliness and being such a sweet commenter! I appreciate it so much and was so pleased to see that you will be getting flowers.

    I'm glad to hear the Winnie the Pooh movie is good. I hope to take the girls this week. I was excited that at 7, Mary Ashley still wants to see it. I wish more good movies like this would come to the theater for our little ones.

    Blessings,
    Melissa
    alittleloveliness@gmail.com
    www.alittleloveliness@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete