9.12.2014

Friday Favorites




Momfessionals





Today in honor of the upcoming fall season I'll be doing my favorite
tv series.

You may find my two all time favorite shows odd because
they couldn't be more opposite.

19 Kids and Counting
which has to be the sweetest family ever
I love everything about this show.


I'm a little embarrased to say but my other all time favorite is
The Walking Dead
Yes, I am that wife/mother/grandmother who really loves this show.
Just don't tell anyone.



Some of my other favorites are:

  Hell on Wheels

the lead character is in the picture below

enough said

the two below are my favorite comedies right now
and so glad the fall season is about to start




Of course I love my Downtown Abbey (who doesn't)  which will not begin until January.


And Game of Thrones
which I never even heard of until a few months ago and 
once I began watching, we watched straight through all of the previous seasons
in one month.

The next season does not begin until Spring of 2015.  
I can't wait.  If you live under a rock (like I apparently do)
and you've never watched this series before, do yourself a favor
and catch up before next spring.  



My favorite drink of the season is
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frap light


 Mocha Frap lights are my favorite splurge treat.
Believe it or not I never tried the Pumpkin Spice before.
I know,  where have I been.

There was a special last night and I decided to give it a try and it was delicious.

and as far as I can tell, you can't tell the difference between the regular and the light

all you miss are the extra calories


And...............

definitely NOT on my Friday Favorite list

This is what Mike found on our hedges surrounding our pool deck


Now I know its a black snake and it's "friendly" but
I am so glad I wasn't the one who walked up on him.
It's looks like a him to me anyway.


I don't think you can tell by the picture but it was at least six feet long.
The joys of living in Florida.

Well I'm off to Michaels and Target for a quick stop and then off to pick up dinner.

Have a blessed day.



No comments:

Post a Comment