7.30.2012

Summer Fun (Part 1)

A question I've been asked a lot since I retired is "aren't you bored?"  We'll that would be a big no.  I'll be honest in saying I've never had a desire for a career.  I worked out of necessity and a means to an end.  I've always wanted to be a wife, mother, homemaker.....  Now that we are in the position that I don't have to work, I'm completely satisfied and not bored in the least.  I am however, Blessed.
                                            Just a little peak into what I've been up to.

                                   
                                                                          Illinois

                                                       Two visits this summer already.


                                                             swimming to be done


sprinklers to run it


after trying it out, a certain little buddy
decided to be better prepared for his next run through


Chuck E Cheese adventures


carriage riding



game playing


train watching


air hockey winning


playhouse sliding


trolley riding


carousel smiles



ballet dancing


Dora watching


tricycle riding


bubble bath taking


and chocolate tasting



Joining Ann's place for Multitudes on Mondays.


Remembering to be greatful for:

741.  sweet smelling kids just out of a bubble bath
742.  carousel rides
743.  the star spangled banner being played at the olympics
744.  my children returning home safely from trips
745.  girls riding pink bikes in pink tutus
746.  boys who love trains
747.  the blessing of being able to spend the summer with my grandkids
748.  fans
749.  fundraisers for Ethiopia
750.  new crayons 
751.  burger king crowns on 2 year olds







No comments:

Post a Comment