I have been gone quite a bit this summer and will be going on another fun trip soon.
In the meantime I'm gonna try to get it together...... organize, create, visit, practice photography, exercise and swim, spend more time with my kids and grandkid, cook, read and blog.
Today I'm remembering to be greatful for:
713. a week at the beach with my best friend
thank you Mack for planning it and inviting and hosting Taylor, Mike and I
we had a great time.
715. the girls allowing me to practice taking pictures of them at the beach
716. meeting a new special friend, Ann
717. Ann's speedy recovering from surgery
718. lots of special time taking care of my sick husband this week and
him feeling much better today
719. Spending a few days with Dylan and Taylor so their parents
could go away to relax
720. air-conditioning in my car and home
we are blessed and greatful
721. Mike's homemade lemonade
722. getting ready for a road trip with my daughter, my niece,
my four great-nieces and my sister-in-love.... in one car
723. seeing Denise again and so greatful she's offered our large
group stay at her house as it's the halfway point on our road trip
thank you Art and Denise
724. kids playing in sprinklers in the summer
725. the way Brody plays in the sprinkler :-)
Have a blessed day!