12.06.2011

Christmas Mantle


One of my favorite things to decorate for Christmas (or really any holiday) is our fireplace mantle.  Probably because one of my favorite parts of Christmas is the stockings.  Even when I was little, to me the stockings were better than the presents.

The kids are grown with families of their own but "Santa" still leaves stockings for everyone.    I've never done a mantle link up before and I'm so glad I happened upon the two below.  In looking at all the links, I've gotten so many great ideas.  Besides pinterest of course.  I'll definitely be trying something new next year.

Stockings:  Pottery Barn Kids (We are actually missing four of the stockings)
Stocking holders:   Target
Fire place screen: My husband got this years ago at Kirklands.  He is very partial to it.

                      Click on the link ups below to view some really spectacular Christmas mantles.
                                           


                                                              Today I'm linking up with
                                                                          Ten June


Holiday

and My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
     





1 comment:

  1. You're stockings are fantastic! Great mantel! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete