4.18.2011

Simple Woman's Daybook


                                          http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



I am joining The Simple Woman's Day Book blog to journal  my thoughts on this day.  Please click on the link above if your interested in taking a look.


The Simple Woman's...Daybook::

~FOR TODAY~ April 15, 2011

Outside My Window... I see kids getting off the school bus and grey clouds moving in for an afternoon rain. 

I am thinking...I've got to get the rest of  my Easter decorations up before Easter has come and gone. 

I am thankful for...better news than originally thought on medical testing for a special loved one.  Praise God!

From the kitchen...I'm making bunny cookies with royal icing for Easter.  Yum!
I am wearing...grey slacks,  a purple shirt and black pumps.

I am creating...Easter buckets for my grandkids and Easter treat bags for my nieces and nephews.

I am going to a Christening Brunch for my friends twin Grandkids (Kinsey and Luke)

I am reading HELP.

On my mind is how much I hope our sponsor child, Muri, knows how much God loves her and we love and pray for her.

Around the house we just finished redecorating the upstairs guest bathroom and Mike is beginning a redo of the upstairs hall and TV room.

One of my favorite things is watching an old "Waltons" rerun with my husband.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:  A birthday lunch and movie with my husband and later in the weekend a birthday/easter celebration with my kids and grandkids. 
I am praying that Jessica and Nick's Embassy date happens quickly without any glitches and my new niece, Rahel, will be home very soon.

I am hearing my playlist music through my computer.
Here is a picture for a thought I am sharing....

Muri

No comments:

Post a Comment