4.04.2011

Multitude on Mondays

                                                               Joining Ann Voskamp for:
Hope you'll join us



(Remembering to be greatful in all things)
                                                    I'm thankful for:

Friday, April 1

#61   the sound of Dylan laughing as he squeals "higher, higher" when I'm pushing him on the swing.
#62   pizza on a Friday night.
#63   watching Tangle..... again.
#64   sweeping up Kobe's hair....again.
#65   cool breezes.

Saturday, April 2

#66  my afternoon of shopping and reflecting by myself.
#67  my visit (however too short) with my mom.
#68  a family friend over to visit and "play" trains with my hubby.  They were like little boys again.
#69  watching a recorded episode of the Waltons. 
#70  my DVR.
#71  my sweet neighbor bringing over a piece of her son's birthday cake.  It was GOOD.

Sunday, April 3

#72  finishing "One Thousand Gifts" for a second time.
#73  my freshly painted guest bathroom.
#74  God allowing me to have a nice house to be able to clean.
#75  dinner and a movie with Mike.

Monday, April 4
#76  being able to celebrate my friends birthday at lunch.
#77  Melissa arriving to her business meeting safely.
#78  my four sweet grandbabies.
#79  I come from a big family.
#80  my parents are healthy.

                                                  What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment