7.04.2014

Happy Birthday America!


Happy Birthday America

You're 238 years young.

"God Bless America, Land That I Love
Stand Beside Her, And Guide Her
Through The Light With The Light From Above
From The Mountains,
To The Praires,
To The Ocean, White With Foam
God Bless America
My Home Sweet Home
God Bless America
My Home Sweet Home"

                                                             Irving Berlin, 1938


I hope y'all have a very blessed 4th of July Holiday.

Whether you are having a cookout, going to a parade, family reunion, movies
beach trip, local fireworks or spending a peaceful day at home,
 let us be forever thankful of our brave forefathers
who penned our Declaration of Independence and then faught for our freedom.

We may not be perfect, but we are America and I love her.





No comments:

Post a Comment