7.04.2014

Fabulous Friday Finds

I'm sure most of you have seen Cotton Color products.

I've been pining over them for quite a while.

They are so cheerful, albeit expensive.  Hense the afore mentioned pining.

I want to choose something but I'm not  quite sure what yet.

I haven't been able to make a decision between the platter or cookie jar (large or mini)
that comes with seasonal attachments.
I also haven't been able to choose between the natural or  the colorful choice.

That leaves me with lots of indecision so until then I'll just admire from afar.

Here's a few of the choices:











I'm leaning toward the cookie jar (mini) in neutral but everytime I think I've made my decision
the colors call my name.  What's a girl to do.

And then I think about how cute the platter would be sitting on display for the holidays,
but I already have a Nora Flemming Platter with seasonal attachements
So you see my perdicament.  

Until then I'll be content with to look.


The picture above is my Nora Flemming Platter.
Really cute also.


No comments:

Post a Comment