1.05.2014

Let the New Year begin

I've spent the first several days of the New Year just holding onto last year.  

Does anyone else have a hard time moving on?  

Its been cold cool,  gray and overcast.  
We've snuggled up with blankets, watched lots of movies (thanks redbox) 
 and caught up on DVR'd shows that got lost in the hustle and bustle of Christmas.

We've eaten up all the left overs, candies, cheeses and crackers lingering from the holidays.
Something that has not been kind to my weight loss/healthy eating program.

Hours of catching up on old and new blogs and their "end of the year" and "new years goals" posts.

Dreaming of all the new renovation/purging/organization projects I've made for us this year.

Admiring our Christmas lights and decorations just a few more days.

Well, I woke up this morning and decided that today was the day.

The day to move forward.

Let the New Year begin.

And the first thing I came upon was a shared link on facebook by Paige (love her)

of a post by Ann Voskamp who has changed my life in the past couple of years.



Memorizing the word.

Scripture Memory For The Rest Of  Us:  The Jesus Project

source

I can't wait to get started.


Now I'm off to clean out my cabinets of any lingering holiday snacks

pick up some Christmas storage bins

finalize organization and renovation projects for the year with my huband

make sure our calendars are in sync

and begin memorizing


I'm looking forward to sharing some of my projects

I'll be asking for advice I'm sure









  

No comments:

Post a Comment