8.10.2010

Fun Friday!

Last week I was lucky enough to have Gail, Judy, Jessica and Heidi over for a visit. The lucky part was that I had two of my grandkids, Taylor and Dylan and Jessica and Heidi brought their kids (in age order) Caleb, Hermela, Caroline, Meron, Parker, Brooke, Colton and Jonas. We had a wonderful time and the kids got along great. I'm happy to report that there were no sunburns or injuries and happy/sleepy kids went home that afternoon. Thanks guys for the visit. Can't wait to do it again. We were also blessed to attend Hermela, Meron and Jonas' Dedication at chuch on Sunday. Thanks for inviting us to be part of their special day.

Somehow I managed to get pictures of the kids and not the adults. How does that alway happen? (The date is incorrect on the picture. I've been having trouble with that lately. It should of read 08-06-10)







1 comment: