10.18.2013

Talk about FALLing behind!

I don't know if I'm ever going to get back to blogging every week.  Life just seems to be rolling right over me.  I wanted to post my FALL decorations today because I've already got my HALLOWEEN decorations up and ready to post.  Mostly the same with a few new additions.

                                                        HAPPY FALL Y'ALL

                              WELCOME TO OUR HOME






Starting upstairs
(the grandkids tv/game/reading room)




the upstairs foyer before entering our bedroom


The family room




maybe I should of wiped off my finger prints first  :-)


some of my many pumpkins  
(I believe I have an obsession with pumpkins)




Our downstairs foyer







The Dining Room



I made the runner last year.  It's impossible to find one that fits this table.
That's a whole other story.






The Formal Living Room



The Breakfast Nook





my most precious pumpkins of all



Thanks for visiting our FALL home.

Next up are the Halloween Decorations, Mike's Birthday Party, Illinois Summer Fun,
the boys sleepover, Disney Camping, Apple Pie, Savannah trip, Virginia Family Reunion, Dylan's Birthday Party,  cheerleading, Taylor's Birthday party
etc.............

Will I ever catch up?






No comments:

Post a Comment