8.30.2011
Makenzie's World at 4.
Makenzie at 4
On your fourth birthday you are:
Height: 38.5 inches and 48th percentile
Weight 35 pounds and 50th percentile
You still take naps 3 to 4 times a week for about 2 hours
You go to bed at 8:30 p.m. and wake up at 7:00 a.m.
Your list of favorites are:
Favorite number: 1
Favorite letter: C
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: shredded cheese
Favorite drink: kool aid jammers (she had them for the first time on her beach vacation)
Favorite fruit: strawberry
Favorite Vegetable: greenbeans
Favorite dessert: pie
Favorite animal: monkey
Favorite place to visit: The Fair
Best Friend (s): Abby and Maggie
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: play games
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: play princess yahtzee
Favorite thing to do at Pre-School: play with Abby
Favorite thing to do at home: play tea party
Favorite thing to play outdoors: soccer
Favorite book: Dora (actually all books)
Favorite Movie: Tangled
Favorite TV show: Good Luck Charlie
What is the best thing you learned this year: to swim
What do you want to do when you grow up: be a gymnastics teacher
I came across this idea on a blog called "The Larson Lingo". I thought it was such a great way for them to look back and see what they were thinking at this age. I wish I had been able to do this with my kids and oldest granddaughter. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment